Sheet to Sheet Laminating Machine Type A - 134R5PS6M
Automatic sheet-to-sheet laminating machine, requiring only one operator. Developed to mount litho printed sheets onto a wide variety of carrier sheets. Able to produce high quality, point of sale display and packaging products. Being efficient, robust and providing a rapid return on investment, this machine configuration is ideal for both startup companies and those looking for higher productivity.
- Suction feeder: magazine feeder for the substrate sheets, for non-stop production.
- Suction feeder: pallet feeder for printed sheets, equipped with a regular suction head, 300 mm pile height.
- Laminating machine: to glue, register and mount the sheet together with a high accuracy.
- Automatic sheet delivery: combined pressure stacker (up-stacker), to deliver the mounted sheet to a pallet.
Note: Mounted sheets can always be stacked manually
Main Technical Specifications
- Working Width
- 1250 / 1500 / 1650 / 2050 mm (49" / 59" / 65" / 80")
- +/- 0.5 mm (0.02")
- max. approx. 2,600 sheets per hour - with 1 (up to 2) operator(s) - with lateral sheet adjustment. Without lateral adjustment: 50% increased output.